334 Sovereign Court
Manchester, MO 63011
Manchester, Ballwin, Winchester, Twin Oaks, Des Peres
Sunday: Open for Birthday Parties
Children must have tennis shoes on in order to participate in the activities.
Upcoming Events at Olympia Ninja City
- July 28: Last day of summer classes
- July 29-Aug 4: Gym closed
- August 5: 1st day of fall classes
- August 18: Ninja Competition
- Open Gyms: $6.00 members/$10.00 non-members
- Tuesday 7:30-8:30p open gyms, ages 8 years old - adult
- Wednesday 1:00p-2:00p open gyms, 4-8 years old, parents may go in to help or pay to play**
- Non-members may purchase a 12-month membership for $44.00/individual or $59.00/family to get members pricing
We are accepting Registration NOW!
Welcome to Olympia Ninja City where we are committed to providing the highest quality ninja and tumbling programs available. We will be located just a few steps away for our Olympia Manchester location. We will offer instructional ninja classes and FLIPZ tumbling to children ages 4 years old through teen. We wll also offer open gym time, field trips, birthday parties, and summer camps. Our company mission is to build happy healthy confident children, all while we are creating avenues of success through movement and gymnastics.
Our Ninja Program is available to boys and girls, ages 4-19 years, regardless of past experiences. Classes help to build coordination, self-confidence, and strength; particularly upper body strength. Our Ninja program develops physical fitness while enriching self-worth as the students learn new skills in a fun and safe environment. Class levels and special events may vary per gym location. Ninja training is obstacle course run training with aspects of gymnastics, tumbling, and physical fitness. Learn more about the Olympia Ninja program. Our programming includes the following:
- Ninja Kids Classes (4 yrs old - Kindergarten)
- Ninja Classes (1st grade - teens)
- Flipz Tumbling Classes (1st grade - teens)
- Open Gyms
- Ninja Birthday Parties
Our NEW NINJA facility opened in August 2017. We serve the communities of Ballwin, Manchester, Des Peres, Town & Country and the surrounding areas. Questions? Give us a call at (636) 220-9444 or e-mail us at email@example.com for more information about our programs.